Triethyl phosphate CAS:78-40-0 Product introduction
Product Name：Triethyl phosphate
Triethyl phosphate Characteristic:
Colorless and transparent liquid. Reacts with strong oxidizing agent and strong alkali. Soluble in alcohols, ethers and other organic solvents, miscible with water in any ratio; slowly hydrolyzed in aqueous solution at high temperature. Stable at room temperature. Little toxicity.
Triethyl phosphate COA:
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Refractive index (nD20)||1.450-1.4070|
Triethyl phosphate Application:
(1) catalyst xylene isomer catalyst; catalyst for the polymerization of olefins; catalyst for the manufacture of tetraethyl lead; catalyst for the manufacture of carbodiimide; catalyst for the replacement reaction of trialkyl boron and olefins; catalyst for the manufacture of ethylene ketone by high temperature dehydration of acetic acid; catalyst for the polymerization of styrene with conjugated dienes; if used in the polymerization of terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol, it has the effect of preventing fiber discoloration.
(2) solvent nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate solvent, used to
maintain the life of organic peroxide catalyst solvent; fluorinated ethylene dispersion with solvent; as polyester resin, epoxy resin curing catalyst of peroxide agent and diluent.
(3) stabilizer chlorine insecticide and stabilizer; stabilizer of phenolic resin; solid agent of sugar alcohol resin.
(4) synthetic resin curing agent of dimethyl phenol formaldehyde resin; softening agent of phenolic resin used in shell molding; softener of vinyl chloride; plasticizer of vinyl acetate polymer; flame retardant of polyester resin.
Triethyl phosphate Package:
Galvanized iron barrel (560*890), 200kg/barrel
Triethyl phosphate storage and transportation:
Warehouse ventilation low temperature drying
Store at +15°C to +25°C.
Related Products——Inorganic acid ester flame retardant:
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
2.Is Triethyl phosphate in stock?
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
3. What is the purpose of Triethyl phosphate?
Detailed usage is in the product details page.
There are no reviews yet.