Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N).
Benefits of MAP Fertilizer
- Provides uniform shape, size and color to produce.
- It contains high analysis water soluble phosphate with necessary trace elements which lowers the pH of the root zone.
- Having Nitrogen in Ammoniacal form provides better nitrogen availability and better uptake of phosphorus from the soil.
- Promotes flowering and root growth.
- Increases yield both in quantity and quality.
- Free from chloride, Sodium and other detrimental elements.
MAP has been an important fertilizer for many years. It’s water-soluble and dissolves rapidly in adequately moist soil. Upon dissolution, the two basic components of the fertilizer separate again to release ammonium (NH₄⁺) and phosphate (H₂PO₄⁻), both of which plants rely on for healthy, sustained growth. The pH of the solution surrounding the granule is moderately acidic, making MAP an especially desirable fertilizer in neutral- and high-pH soils.
There are no reviews yet.