Disodium edetate dihydrate CAS:6381-92-6 Product introduction
Product name: Disodium edetate dihydrate
Appearance: White crystalline powder.
Disodium edetate dihydrate properties :
Disodium EDTA white crystalline powder, soluble in water, almost insoluble in ethanol and ether, the pH value of its aqueous solution is about 5.3, used for detergents, dyeing auxiliaries, fiber treatment agents, cosmetic additives, food additives, agricultural micro-fertilizers and Aquaculture, etc.
Disodium edetate dihydrate COA:
|Quality Index||FCC V||FAQ/WHO(1997)||National
Food Safety Designated Standard
c acid,w% ≤
|1% aqueous solution pH value||4.3-4.7||4.3-4.7||4.3-4.7|
|Arsenic (As), mg/kg
|lead, mg/kg ≤||10||10||10|
|Heavy metals (as Pb) mg/ kg ≤||—||10||—|
|Calcium (Ca)||—||—||pass the test|
Disodium edetate dihydrate Application：
1. Used as a complexing agent,
2. Chelating agents; preservatives; antioxidant synergists; processing aids.
3. Used as oxygen carboxyl complexing agent,
4. It is an important complexing agent for complexing metal ions and separating metals,
5. Mainly used in adhesives, filament winding, laminates,
6. Used for quantitative analysis of heavy metals;
Disodium edetate dihydrate Package：
Lined with poly-Zene plastic bag, outer layer of plastic woven bag, 25Kg per bag.
Disodium edetate dihydrate storage and transportation:
It should be stored in a dry room and handled with care to prevent exposure to sources.
When heated, prevent the two wet skins and toxic items from being stacked separately during transportation.
Disodium edetate dihydrate Related Products:
|Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid trisodium salt solution||150-38-9|
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
2.Is Disodium edetate dihydrate in stock?
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
3. What is the purpose of Disodium edetate dihydrate
Detailed usage is in the product details page.
There are no reviews yet.