Cellulose diacetate CAS:9035-69-2 Product introduction
Name: Cellulose diacetate
CAS No. 9035-69-2
Cellulose diacetate Characteristic:
Cellulose acetate is a thermoplastic resin obtained by esterification with acetic acid as the solvent and acetic anhydride as the acetylating agent under the action of a catalyst, and is the first cellulose organic acid ester among cellulose derivatives to be produced commercially and developed continuously. As a porous membrane material, cellulose acetate is characterized by high selectivity, high water permeability and simple processing.
Cellulose diacetate COA:
|Test Items||Test Results|
|Combined acetic acid,%||55.2|
|Degree of polymerization, n.g.u||199|
|Carbonization point, ℃||256|
Cellulose diacetate Application:
1. Mainly used for making plates and sheets, the main products are eyeglass frames, advanced tool handles, etc.
2. Used to make enteric coating for pharmaceuticals, acetate filtration membrane, etc.
3. Used to make acetate plastic, cellulose acetate filter membrane, etc.
1. Used as filter material, especially cigarette filters with a very large amount
2. Used as medical filter material, such as blood filter material, etc.
3. Used for spinning, with silk luster, used as the lining of high-class western-style clothing.
Cellulose diacetate Package:
Cellulose diacetate storage and transportation:
Sealed in dry,Room Temperature
|Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose||9004-65-3|
|Methyl 2-hydroxyethyl cellulose||9032-42-2|
For specific prices, You can leave your email, our staff will send it to your email immediately.
2.Is Cellulose diacetate in stock?
We have it in stock and ready to ship.
3. What is the purpose of Cellulose diacetate?
Detailed usage is in the product details page.